MAY JOINING SPECIAL

by Lorraine, May 01, 2021

 Hello everyone, I am so excited to share this with you.





There is no better time than this month to join my team. If you love Stampin' Up!® then the starter kit is the best deal. Usually when you sign up and purchase your starter kit you pay $169 and choose $235 worth of products ($66 FREE product). 

Between 4th - 31st May this is the deal available to you.

You pay $169 and you will receive $283 worth of product

That's a huge $114 worth of product for FREE

You choose your products you want in your starter kit, there is no pressure to buy or hold parties, you can have your account and be your own personal shopper and receive 20% discount off all of your shopping. 

But wait there is more.....if you join my team during this promotion I will also send you a FREE gift. This is exclusively from me and will be sent separately. Are you ready to join my team now?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for your comment

© Lorraine Kingston · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS