Hi all, how exciting, August is my birthday month and I have decided to give YOU the present.

In August if you place an order with me I will give you 10% discount off your product total (shipping not included). To redeem your discount you must place your order through me direct, (not available online). Payment can be made via bank transfer (I will issue bank details when you order).  If you  would like to join my team in August I will give you the 10% discount plus a FREE stamp set to the value of $50. In addition to that, during Sale a bration if you join my team you get to choose from a selection of bundles from the mini catalogue for FREE. 




Please contact me via email at lorcar70@gmail.com to place an order or leave your number and I will contact you. 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for your comment

© Lorraine Kingston · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS